Each of our clients receive one-on-one assistance. We provide quality screening, service delivery and meaningful referrals for clients.
The major services the Task Force provides are:
- Food and Toiletries-We provide diapers, formula, special dietary items, food, hygiene and household supplies.
- We conduct three off-site Food Banks monthly at low-income senior housing units, providing food and hygiene assistance to senior citizens in need.
- Housing Assistance-We assist clients who present eviction or foreclosure notices and help clients with security deposits to obtain new living arrangements.
- Utility Assistance-We provide utility assistance (heat, electric, water) to clients with shut-off notices.
- Emergency Overnight Lodging-In conjunction with the Police and Sheriff’s Departments, we provide vouchers for emergency lodging.
- Clothing, Household Items-Clients may “shop” for free in our thrift store, “Treasures on Park Street.” Vouchers are provided for clothing, shoes and household necessities.
- ID Documentation-We assist clients in securing the documentation needed to obtain employment, housing, school and social services. We are also able to help with CO Driver’s licenses, CO I.D.’s, birth certificates and GED testing fees.
- Information and Referral-Our staff can make referrals to other agencies and resources that may offer additional assistance.
- Employment Search– Our jobs program provides help with resume preparation, interview skills and employment leads.